Is the Founder of Back Bay Fit. Joe has been in the health and fitness industry for a number of years. His passion for fitness has motivated him to become one of the top personal trainers in Boston. Joe has always enjoyed physical activities and sports. He was an athlete throughout high school and college. More currently he enjoys road races, working with his boxing coach, kettlebell training and getting out for a round of golf in his spare time.
Joe was featured in Boston Voyager Magazine in May 2017. Get to know Joe and the Back Bay Fit story here: Boston Voyager Interview
- NCPT by the American Academy of Personal Training
- NCPT by the SCW Fitness Institute
- RKC Instructor Certified by Dragon Door
- Nutrition and Body Composition Certified by SCW Fitness
- Indoor/Outdoor Boot Camp Certified by SCW Fitness
- Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Training
- Injury/Recovery Exercise by SCW Fitness
- Functional Flexibility Certified by SCW Fitness
- CrossFit L1 Certified
Jimmy grew up in Boston. He dedicated six years to the United States Marine Corps and served under Operation Enduring Freedom. Jimmy overcame every physical challenge the Corps threw at him and he gained a life long love of fitness. He now spends his spare time looking for other obstacles to climb, especially running, hiking and climbing.
- Certified Personal Trainer through American Academy of Personal Training.
With over 9 years in the fitness industry, Celeste strives to give her clients an inspiring experience and to make a healthy lifestyle a part of their daily life. Whether your goal is to lose fat, improve strength, or just be healthier and fit, Celeste can help. She believes in a positive mind, motivation and an amazing support system you can achieve anything! With her experience and guidance, she will challenge you and help reach your goals. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance Performance/Education) – The Ohio State University
- National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) , Master Personal Trainer
- Nationial Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM-CPT) , Master Personal Trainer
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- BSC Functional Training Certified
- BSC Outdoor Training Certified
- NASM Special Populations Youth Training Certified
- NASM Pre and Post Natal Training Certified
- NASM Elderly Training Certified
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- MADD Dogg Spinning Certified
- ISCA Boxing Certified
- ACE Ballerobics Barre Certified
- ISCA Kettlebell Certified
- TRX Certified
Josh is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach. He grew up
in Maine & has been involved in
the health & fitness industry for
10 years. His motivation for fitness has allowed him to excel in the fitness industry by delivering results for his clients.
Josh has a diverse background, working between Massachusetts
and Florida. His experience has focused on training athletes from youth to pro level but
has included general health & fitness clientele within the past three years.
Through his own research, experience, and education, Josh uses science based evidence to conduct his training programs. When Josh isn’t in the gym, you’ll find
him on a beach or enjoying some sports with his friends!
BS Exercise Science
CSCS (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist)
“Best of 2015” by Thumbtack for Personal Training