Kickboxing is a workout that utilizes your entire body in a fast, repetitive
motion. Remarkable training for weight loss, as well as bone density, joint
strength, muscle strength, and cardiovascular endurance. Your body image
will be transformed into your ideal body you have always wanted. In addition,
you will increase your coordination, balance, and flexibility as well. There is a
series of punches and kicks you will learn while getting the most enjoyable
workout you’ve ever experienced.
- Reduce Stress: Boxing has been shown to reduce stress along with feelings of anxiety, depression, and anger.
- Boost Confidence: Kickboxing can help to boost your confidence by allowing you to take control of situations and focus.
- Improved Coordination: Improving your coordination occurs because when you are kickboxing, you are inherently improving your core muscles which helps a lot with coordination.
- Energy Boost: Working out releases endorphins, so therefore you will get an energy boost from a kickboxing class.
- Better Posture: The core muscles are what affect posture, so by increasing the strength of these muscles, you will be able to better your posture.
- Burn Calories: Kickboxing is one of the best exercises for burning calories and you can actually burn around 750 calories per hour just from this exercise.
- Self Defense: By learning kickboxing, you are also learning self-defense. All of the moves you learn in a class can be applied to real life.
- Improved Endurance: Since kickboxing is a heart-pumping cardio exercise, if you continue to do this exercise over a long period of time, you will improve your endurance.